Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
Today, two men received prison sentences for charges of indecent assault after having been found guilty in the Supreme Court. Abdellah JBouri aged 34 years was charged with three counts of Indecent Assault and was sentenced to 9 months for the first count, a further 9 months for the second count to run concurrent and 15 months on the third count, to run consecutively. The second man Ziad Al-Labed aged 38 years was sentenced to 12 months for one count.
The case dates back to Friday the 16th of July 2010, when the victim was indecently assaulted by the defendants in the early hours of the morning, in the area of Ocean Village. The officer in charge of the case DS Cavallo Soane was pleased with the result, highlighting the hard work undertaken to bring this investigation to the courts, and expressed his gratitude to PC Emma Newton from Surrey Police who also assisted with the investigation.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?RGPX121206_1.xmlRead More!
Assault Indecent Prison Receive Sentences
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge