The Hon Damon Bossino-June Questions for Parliament
Damon Bossino, the Opposition spokesman for Tourism, the Port, the Airport and Traffic, will be asking a serious of questions relating to his area of responsibility at the next session of Parliament.
Of the Minister for Transport Mr. Bossino will want to know how long the Government envisages the consultancy arrangement with Mr. Poggio will endure and what remuneration he receives; what progress has been made to ensure that the company providing facilities for the Gibibike scheme complies with its contractual duties; and provision of details of the beach refurbishment programme the Minister announced would take place to include details of the beaches its encompassed and the start and end date of the programme.
Mr. Bossino will also be seeking details as to how the Government proposes to monitor continued entitlement to the Club Card by current holders as well as when the initiative to install the Tourist map of Gibraltar and location map dispensers was taken.
Mr. Bossino will be seeking the Minister for Tourisms confirmation as to whether another airline from East Midlands will commence flights to Gibraltar in the summer of 2013.
In relation to traffic, the questions cover issues such as the average waiting time it has taken vehicular traffic to cross the frontier and the nature of the consultancy services the Ministry for Traffic is seeking pursuant to the tender issued by the Government as advertised in the Gibraltar Chronicle on 11th May, 2012.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GSDX120621_1.xmlRead More!
- Statement to Parliament by the Chief Minister, Hon Fabian Picardo MP
- Gibraltar flag flies in Parliament Square
- Isobel Ellul-Hammond MBE: October Questions to Parliament
- Questions for Parliament – Danny Feetham
- Bringing discredit to Parliament
BossinoJune Damon Parliament Questions
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge