Resurfacing Rosia Road
As part of the Governments ongoing road resurfacing programme, works to resurface several areas along the northern end of Rosia Road, will be undertaken as from 8.00am on Saturday 16th June until no later than 6.00pm on Monday 18th June 2012.
Rosia Road from the junction of the mini roundabout by the area of the Trafalgar Interchange will be closed off to southbound traffic during this time. Vehicles wanting to travel south along Rosia Road will still be able to do so via Red Sands Road, where it will join back into Rosia Road on leaving Alameda Estate.
Access towards the south district will also be available as existing via Europa Road. Northbound traffic flows will remain in place at all times through Rosia Road. Temporary road work and diversion signs will be in place to advise and guide drivers accordingly as they approach the site of the works.
The Government would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the general public for any inconvenience that these works may cause them.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX120614_4.xmlRead More!
- Road obstructed
- Fatal road traffic accident
- Man attacked in Glacis Road
Resurfacing Road Rosia
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge