Questions for Parliament – Danny Feetham
The Deputy Leader of the GSD will be standing in for the Leader of the Opposition at this weeks parliamentary session of Questions & Answers. Apart from his questions to Mr. Bossano and the Minister for Justice, Mr. Feetham will ask the Chief Minister what is his Governments policy in relation those aspects of the Cordoba Agreement which remain to be implemented?
On the fishing dispute he will ask the Chief Minister whether he accepts that important announcements such as the tearing up of the 1999 Fishing Agreement should be made in Parliament and not on Facebook? He will also ask how many incursions have occurred into British Gibraltar Territorial Waters by the Guardia Civil each year since the Nature Protection Act was introduced in 1991, excluding innocent passage, on a year by year basis?
Mr. Feetham also wants to know how many warnings, reports for process, arrests or arrest warrants have been made or issued by the RGP on a yearly basis in relation to Spanish Fishermens activity in British Gibraltar Territorial Waters since the Nature Protection Act was introduced in 1991?
Finally on the fishing dispute he will want to know whether the Government has suggested or urged the RGP to enforce the Nature Protection Act in any particular way or whether he is aware, in his capacity as Chief Minister, of any such suggestion from the Convent.
On tax the Deputy Leader of the GSD will the Chief Minister to confirm that the Government has instituted a policy of allowing the Commissioner of Income Tax to have discretion to enter into arrears agreements in appropriate circumstances and what tax breaks the Government envisages introducing for the use of Gibraltar as a jurisdiction for research and development in the software/IT industries now established in Gibraltar, as well as production by television, cinema and the music industry?
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GSDX120620_1.xmlRead More!
- Statement to Parliament by the Chief Minister, Hon Fabian Picardo MP
- Gibraltar flag flies in Parliament Square
- Isobel Ellul-Hammond MBE: October Questions to Parliament
- The Hon Damon Bossino-June Questions for Parliament
- Bringing discredit to Parliament
Danny Feetham Parliament Questions
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge