Parking restrictions return to school car parks
To coincide with the start of the autumn school term, parking restrictions will be reintroduced at the Department of Education car parks located at Bayside Road next to Bayside School and at Europort Avenue near Bishop Fitzgerald School.
As from 8:00am on Monday 3rd September 2012, parking within these two car parks will be restricted for use by Permit Holders only from the hours of 8.00am to 5.00pm Mondays to Fridays. Any non-authorised vehicles parked during these times will be liable to be clamped or towed away. The general public can however continue to enjoy free parking during the week outside of these hours and all day during weekends and public holidays.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX120831_1.xmlRead More!
- GDP officers return from Olympics
- GIBRALTAR: Council won’t close parks earlier; chief concerned about vandalism
Parking parks restrictions return school
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge