More Fines and Disqualification for Drink Drivers
It has been another week where the Magistrates Court has been fining and disqualifying drivers for drink driving offences. In three separate cases today three local men were both fined and/or disqualified from driving.
Luis Michael Consigliero aged 23 years was fined £150 and disqualified from driving for a period of 6 weeks, in a case dating back to the 8th of September 2012, when he was detected by officers to be driving his vehicle on suspicion of being under the influence of alcohol.
In the second case, Simon McIntosh aged 33 years was arrested by officers on the 19th of September 2012, on suspicion of driving his vehicle under the influence of alcohol and was later charged for the offence of failing to supply a specimen, when he refused to provide a breath sample. He was fined £200.
In the third case, Jose Criado aged 44 years was fined £700 and was disqualified from driving for a period of 30 months. This case dates back to the 26th of November 2011, when the defendant lost control of his vehicle and collided against a tree on Winston Churchill Avenue. Police Officers who where at the location immediately, attended to Mr Criado to find that he had been driving whilst heavily under the influence of alcohol.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?RGPX121025_1.xmlRead More!
- The GSD Has Done More for Education!
- More good work by the Highlanders
- GSD calls for less hysterics from Mr. Licudi and more fairness on legal aid
Disqualification Drink Drivers Fines more
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge