Missiles thrown at Eastern Beach
During a routine patrol of the frontier fence at Eastern Beach on Saturday afternoon, Officers of HM Customs saw a group of men loitering on the Spanish side of the fence.
There was no interaction with the group and no other suspicious activity in the area. The men, in a totally unprovoked attack, began throwing stones and rocks at the two uniformed officers. Fortunately, no-one was hurt in the incident. An investigation into this assault has been launched.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX120522_1.xmlRead More!
- Royal Life Saving Society’s National Beach Lifeguard awards
- Cigarette seizures at Eastern Beach – Officers assaulted in a serious incident
Beach Eastern Missiles thrown
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge