Medical Innovation in Spain
The Instituto Cervantes in Gibraltar hosted this evening a new lecture in the series of talks entitled Medicinnova: Medical Innovation in Spain.
José María Eiros, who is a Microbiology professor in the Clinical University Hospital of Valladolid, gave the lecture.
The lecturer discussed matters relating to the design, production and use of vaccines for the current wave of viral epidemics. This is one of the most important health care problems facing society today, and requires an efficient medical policy and public education.
The speaker also gave his own personal views arising out of the experience obtained over twenty years by the group with which he works.
The Instituto Cervantes opens with this lecture its new cultural programme. From now to july, the public institution will host books presentations, Spanish wines tastings, scientific and historical conferences, cinema and a series of lectures in order to study the cultural, ecological and economic values of bullfighting and the art of the bullfighter.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?INSC120412_1.xmlRead More!
- Britain and Spain trade blows over Gibraltar
- Government takes a very serious view of threats from Spain
- Group: 10 pct of Spain workers in Gibraltar fired
- Arrests in Spain
- Spain Muddies Gibraltar’s Waters
Innovation Medical Spain
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge