Man attacked in Glacis Road
At about 0415 hours on Saturday the 16th June 2012, a man was attacked in the area of Glacis Road, as a result of which he was treated for head injuries at St Bernards Hospital.
The man has since been discharged from hospital and the Royal Gibraltar Police is urging the public to report any information related to the incident, which will be treated in the strictest of confidence to the Duty Officer at New Mole House Police Station, on telephone number 20072500.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?RGPX120619_1.xmlRead More!
- Road obstructed
- Fatal road traffic accident
- Resurfacing Rosia Road
attacked Glacis Road
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge