Minister for Health and the Environment, Dr John Cortes and Minister for Equality and Social Services, Samantha Sacramento, would like to congratulate the Breast Cancer Support Group for their hard work in organising the Fifth Lunar Walk with such success. It is also important to commend the work undertaken by the essential services, particularly in controlling the traffic at different stages of the route.
The atmosphere at Casemates was fantastic! said Minister Cortes. I am delighted to have witnessed the coming together of a community for such a significant awareness and fundraising event.
As ever, the committee did an excellent job and produced great results, explained Minister Sacramento, whose portfolio also includes womens issues. For this I applaud them, as well as all who took part in such a worthy cause.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX120704_2.xmlRead More!
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge