Local man arrested by HM Customs
A 31 year old local man was arrested by HM Customs under the provisions of the Imports and Exports Act. He was arrested on Wednesday in relation to the offence of failing to stop at Four Corners Land Frontier on October 13th.
The man is due to surrender to bail on November 1st.
Cigarette Seizure by HM Customs man arrested
Officers of HM Customs seized a commercial quantity of cigarettes in the Port area on Friday afternoon.
A man driving Spanish registered vehicle was seen on Waterport Roadway and was subsequently challenged by Customs. A search of the vehicle resulted in the detection of 10,000 cigarettes (50 cartons).
The man, a 34 year old Spanish national resident in Seville, was arrested under the provisions of the Tobacco Act and subsequently released on bail to surrender on November 1st.
The car and the cigarettes have been seized by HM Customs.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX121022_2.xmlRead More!
- Two men arrested by HM Customs
- Cigarette Seizure – Spanish national arrested
- Cigarette seizure by HM Customs – man arrested
- Facebook to play a role in local Health Promotion Awareness
arrested Customs local
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge