These images are
They may not be reproduced or used on any website without our permisssion
Higher resolution versions may be available for sale
Please contact us for further information.
On Monday evening just before 10am struck the Jubilee Beacon lit up the Moorish Castle.
Beacons were lit across the UK on landmarks and hills, and over 4,000 have been lit across the Commonwealth to mark the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GPIX120605_1.xmlRead More!
- Diamond Jubilee Autumn poetry competition
- Government takes a very serious view of threats from Spain
- GDP officers return from Olympics
- Gibraltar’s Net Sales Increase 5% and Income from Continuing Operations Grows 10% in Second Quarter
- Chief Minister in London for Diamond Jubilee and meetings
Beacon Castle from Jubilee Moorish shines
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge