Guilty Plea for Drugs
A local man yesterday pleaded guilty in the Magistrates Court to a charge of being in possession of 300g of cannabis resin, with intent to supply another or others. 19 year old Dennis John Hurtado was arrested by Royal Gibraltar Police Drug Squad Officers in the late hours of Tuesday night, together with 3 other persons.
He has since been bailed out by the Magistrate to appear again in court on the 6th of December 2012 for sentencing. Superintendent Acris, who is the senior officer in command of the Drug Squad, was pleased with the detection and stressed that his officers were seriously targeting drug suppliers.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?RGPX121116_1.xmlRead More!
- Drugs siezure at sea
Drugs Guilty Plea
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge