Government’s On-going Cruise Drive heads to the UK
The Governments marketing drive to attract new cruise business to Gibraltar and to establish closer working relationships with senior cruise line management, moves up a gear next week.
The Minister for Tourism, Public Transport and the Port, the Hon Neil Costa, is holding a series of meetings with senior executives of seven major UK- based cruise lines, between Wednesday 27 and Friday 29 June.
These companies, which all cater to the British market and are together responsible for bringing over half the total number of passengers scheduled to arrive this year, are as follows:
P&O 82,837 27.44%
Royal Caribbean 50,050 16.58%
Fred Olsen 14,061 4.66%
Thomson 12,987 4.3%
Cunard 10,184 3.37%
Saga 3,930 1.3%
Swan Hellenic – -
Total: 174,049 57.65%
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?GOGX120622_1.xmlRead More!
- New tours for cruise ship passengers
- Gibraltar delegation heads for the United Nations
Cruise Drive Government's heads Ongoing
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge