Fatal road traffic accident
Police can confirm that at 0530hrs today, Thursday the 12th of July 2012 officers were called to the scene of a fatal traffic accident at Waterport Road.
Her Majestys Coroner has been informed and has ordered an investigation to determine how the late Jessy Lee ZAMMIT, aged seventeen, who appears to have been travelling west along Waterport Road on a motorcycle came to suffer the accident. Mr Zammitt was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
A post mortem examination has been arranged and investigations continue to determine the cause of the accident.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area at the time of the accident, may have witnessed it, or feels that they could assist the investigating officers. They should contact the police control room on +(350) 20072500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?RGPX120712_3.xmlRead More!
- Road obstructed
- Man attacked in Glacis Road
- Resurfacing Rosia Road
- Royal Visit Traffic Plan
accident Fatal Road Traffic
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge