Eleanor Laing visits the Rock
The UK Governments Special Representative for Defence for Gibraltar Eleanor Laing has held her first meeting with Chief Minister, Fabian Picardo, since the GSLP-Liberals took office. Both Ms Laing and Mr Picardo have given assurances that locally-entered MOD jobs are safe.
Also present at the meeting were Deputy Chief Minister Joseph Garcia and Commander of British Forces Gibraltar, Commodore Tom Karsten.
In response to questions by GBC They also both stated that they are confident in the manner in which the fishing dispute is being dealt with.
Add to Facebook Add to Twitter Main News
Refer http://www.gibnews.net/cgi-bin/gn_view.pl/?MISC120719_2.xmlRead More!
- CUTW Plastic Monster on a ‘promotional tour’ of the Rock
- Rock of Gibraltar Special Area of Conservation (SAC)
- HMS Sutherland visits the Rock
- Anna Sackett visits Gibraltar clubhouse project
- Chief Minister visits Permanent Joint Headquarters
Eleanor Laing Rock visits
- GIBRALTAR: Mayor presents beautification award to residents, business
- Gibraltar Savings Bank
- HMG does not undertake meetings that constitute the Bilateral Process on Gibraltar
- HMS Sutherland conducts security patrols in BGTW
- Christmas Fair success
- GSD Asks Bossano to Calm Down
- Ministerial statement by William Hague
- Chief Minister meets Prime Minister in Downing Street
- GSD Continue Concerned over Macaques
- Royal Gibraltar Regiment MTP, medals and Movember
- Two Men Receive Prison Sentences for Indecent Assault
- Gibraltar Take Part in First European Draws
- Disability Movement Puts Things Right
- PDP hold Annual General Meeting
- Gibraltar Solutions Named as a Top Employer in the Greater Toronto Area!
- Newton creative awards 2012 – Music
- 39 months for Grievous bodily Harm with Intent
- GSD says ‘Government accusations of Cheating at the last elections are as foolish as they are false’.
- The Royal Gibraltar Police is Awarded the Bronze Level in Investors In People
- Handbags and gladrags event raises 570 pounds for women’s refuge